To store used ink, every Epson printer comes with a waste ink tank or ink pad. It contains the inks used during print head charging or cleaning. When the Waste Ink Tank fills up, you need to Fix Epson printer waste ink pad error as early possible. With the help of Epson Printer Support Number +1-855-888-1009, you make this error disappear.
When you press the “clean print head” button, ink pumps out of the ink cartridge and stores into the waste ink pad. Over the time, the waste tank starts to fill up. It may create ink flow and bad quality print outs. To prevent your printer from overflowing and leaking, Epson printer stops printing functions. When the store capacity of the waste ink tank comes to an end, Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error is certain. The printer will then refuse to print anything. You need to reset the printer error to make your printer working and running again.
Effective Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error:
To make this Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error disappear, you need to download a reset program. It will reset your printer back to 0 and your printer will start acting normally again. In this blog, you can find a free reset utility tool to repair this waste pad error. You can also grab Epson printer customer care service to get to the roots of the error.
- First of all, download a reset utility tool from a trusted website.
- After the download process, you need to install it in Program Files.
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected with the system with the help of a USB cable or parallel cable.
- Turn the printer on and look for a new icon that appears of the display screen.
- Click on the little printer that appears.
- When a new window pops up, choose the printer model from the drop down menu.
- If you have multiple printers connected to your computer, choose the one that is causing the error.
- Now click on the Ink Monitor Tab followed by clicking on Refresh.
- Make sure that the printer is properly communicating with the printer.
- When the “printer is ready” appears, turn of the printer and then on again.
- Now printing again as the Epson Printer Waste Ink Pad Error has disappeared.
Why to Rely on Epson technical support?
Our Support team accumulated the following qualities and features that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
- 99 % Accuracy Level
Grab 24*7 Epson Support Services for complete Epson printer repair services:
In case, the issue still persists, dial up our Epson printer Customer Care Number for instant hand to hand help. We will understand your need and avail help as per your error that has bugged your printer.