Solution for Epson Printer Showing Offline in Windows
One of the common issues faced by Epson printer users is the pc showing the Printer Offline when it’s really on and prepared to print. Nobody wants an Epson printer’s status to indicate as offline on a Windows computer at the time of work, a very similar issue also faced to the other brand of printers.
This could happen mostly because of the wrong printer configurations in Windows or due to bugs within the bundled in Epson printer software system. Here are steps to Fix Epson Printer Offline in Windows 10, 8 and 7?
If you’re facing the same problem with your Epson printer, here are some fast solutions to resolve the problem.
Turn Off Use Printer Offline in Windows
- Press and hold down Windows and R keys at the same time on the keyboard to launch the Run panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers in control Panel.
- In the new window, right-click on the Epson printer and click on See what is printing.
- Click on Printer from the toolbar and ensure Use Printer Offline option doesn’t have a tick mark next to that. If it’s a selection, click on it to disable it.
- Click on the Printer option once more and click on on the option to assemble it as the default printer.
- shut this window and see to it if the status has modified back to how it ought to be.
Download the driver from the Epson Printer Support website
The above step can bring the printer back on-line, but not if it’s a corrupt printer driver that caused its status to indicate as offline in Windows. To troubleshoot that, download the most recent update of the driver code from the Epson printer support website. Once you download the driver from the website, follow the below steps to add it once more on Windows.
Reinstall the Epson Printer in Windows
- Launch run by pressing and holding down Windows and R
- Key in MSC in Run and press Enter.
- Right-click on the Printers button from Device Manager window, right-click on the Epson printer and click on Uninstall from the popup menu.
- Then, open Devices and Printers by navigating to it a similar method as mentioned and click on Add a Printer.
- in the next window, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- depending on the Epson printer type, add the driver software system in Windows.
- Restart the laptop afterward and see to that if you’ll use the printer going forward.
Whether there is any issue in your Epson Printer either related to error codes like:
- Epson Error Code 0x9a
- Epson Printer in Error State
- Printer Error Code 0xf1
- Setup Epson Printer on Mac
- Install Epson Printer
- Epson Printer Error Codes
Our experienced and skilled technicians are 24*7 available to assist users on any issue you have been facing in Printer.
Your printer ought to currently be showing as on-line and allow you to continue printing. If not there’s probably to be a difficulty with the printer electronically and that I would advise contacting Epson Printer Assistance Our highly trained specialists will handle any printer connected issue and troubleshoot it with fast solutions. we’ve a toll free helpline variety +1-855-888-1009 at that you’ll call to clarify your printer worries and avail simple and fast solutions from our specialists. If our helpline number is busy or not accessible, you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your queries. you can also speak with our specialists via our live chat window and avail instant solutions from them.