After users have upgraded the system to Windows 10 from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, if it is found that the Epson Printer Not Working in Windows 10 Issue at all or doesn’t even is printing accurately, the printer driver most probably may be damaged or even may comes under incompatibility issues with Windows 10. But don’t worry about it as Epson printer Support expert technicians have found various advanced ways to fix the issue by simply reinstalling and updating the Epson printer driver.
Tips To fix Epson printer not working error in Windows 10
Step1: Control Panel
Open up the Windows 10 Control Panel by tapping on the Win+X key at the same time and then click on the “Control Panel” icon.
Step2: Device Manager
- This section can easily be viewed by small icons after you have clicked on the “Device Manager” icon.
- In the “Device Manager” window, locate your printer device which you wish to update for the driver. For problematic device, users can simply watch out a yellow mark just next to the device name.
- Following the entire screen shot instructions in the problem device with a clear yellow mark for your own reference will be a great option to proceed with.
Step 3: Update Driver Software
- Right click on the device name and then carefully select “Update Driver Software” option
Step4: Use Windows Update for all new drivers
- Click on the “Start” menu and then tap on the “Settings”.
- In the settings window, you are simply required to click on the “Update & security” option.
- Click on the “Check for updates’ option, and then wait for seconds while Windows is searching for all the latest printer updates for your computer
- Click on the link which tells you about optional updates available.
- Select the driver which you want to install and click on the “OK” option, and then click on the entire “Install updates” icon.
Step 5: Update the printer driver at last
Quick Assistance For Epson Support Toll free Number : @ USA : +1-855-888-1009
If you still is facing problem with printer driver, then get in touch with our Epson printer customer support experts to get all your issues resolved solved on immediate basis.