“Epson printer in error state” generally occurs due to a software updating issue, or a hardware problem of the printer device. If you proceed for printing from your printer device and get this pop-up message, then this will certainly stop you from performing the task. And in that case, at first, you need to identify the reason behind this error to resolve it. Go through this article thoroughly to get a complete knowledge and how to Fix Epson Printer in Error State issue.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer in Error State Issue
Step 1: Fixing Hardware Issues
- Make sure that your printer’s power cord is properly connected to the electrical board.
- Furthermore, check whether the USB cable is connected to the computer or not
- In case, if you have a wireless printer then ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the wireless network.
- Test your printer by printing a blank page.
Step 2: Update Printer Drivers
- Download accurate printer drivers
- Check for virus infections or power issues
- Step 3: Restart Both Computer and Epson Printer
- Close all ongoing printing tasks and turn off your printer
- Abort all ongoing print jobs in the queue
- Restart your device and power up your printer and see whether the problem is resolved.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12
Dial Epson Printer Support Number +1-888-573-0071 for Instant Help
If you tired all the steps and still the printer in error state issue persists then contact at our Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-573-0071. We have a highly qualified Epson printer tech support team available round the clock at to help. You can quickly reach us at our Epson support number; our experts will help you in every possible way. If you are seeking online technical support on chat you can simply avail assistance from our online portal. Furthermore, you can write us a mail at our Epson Support ID to report the matter. Our experts will connect with you as soon as possible.