Many business enterprises and home users like to use a shared printer so as to reduce operational costs or offering maximum efficiency. To receive world class technical help for Epson Printer Setup, contact us.
Below the important instructions are described clearly as how to connect to a network printer.
Follow these simple Instructions to connect the Epson network printer with your PC:
- You need to click at ‘Start’ in the taskbar and then click at ‘Devices and Printers’ on the popup menu.
- Then choose the printer which you wish to share and right click at it. At popup menu choose ‘Printer properties’.
- In dialog box that displays click on the tab ‘Sharing’. Then tick the box ‘Share this printer’.
- The next step is to click at ‘Apply’ and then ‘Ok’ to apply the settings.
- A new page will display.
- You will be given two alternatives, i.e. Local Printer attached to this PC and a network printer attached to another PC.
- Then select the latter option and click on ‘Next’.
- Here select the alternative ‘Browse for a printer’ and click at ‘Next’.
- This will find the nearest printer. After completing the search, all printers which are attached to the network will be shown.
- You require clicking at the printer name that you write down earlier and press “next” button.
- After completing the installation process, you will be asked to print a test page.
- This is a test to check that the connection is working correctly.
Quick Assistance For Epson Support Toll free Number : @ USA : +1-888-573-0071
Dial our toll-free number +1-888-573-0071 for How to install your network printer with computer and get quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Epson printers. Our Epson Printer technical support service is available to Configure Epson Printer and resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our customer support team and will receive online remote technical help at highly reasonable charges.