Many a time users come across a situation “Epson XP-400 End of Service Life Error” while using Epson printer that gives end of service life error and it usually comes as an error message. If you find this situation with your print machine, definitely an immediate solution to Fix Epson XP-400 End of Service Life Error is required and your device shows red light blinking error.
So to resolve this error ie. Epson XP-400 End of Service, follow the bellow steps which are:
Steps to Fix Epson XP-400 End Of Service Error
- Connect the computer to the printer
- Connect the Epson XP-400 to computer with the help of USB cable.
- Now you have to turn ON your printer and wait for it to heat up until it comes to its working state.
- After that, you have to select a printer and then reset the required software.
Click on the Read waste counters to perform a thorough check of the page counters of the Epson printer.
- At last, simply click on the “Reset waste counters” icon to complete the process.
Once you do so, you have to enter a reset key and then click “OK” in order to reset a page counter later.
- Now you have to press on “OK” icon once this completion of reset process takes place. And now you have to turn OFF and turn ON again for the clearing of waste ink pad counter.
Related Post: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xF1
Reach at Epson Printer Support Number +1-888-573-0071 For Instant Assistance
Get effective information regarding troubleshoot/Fix Epson XP-400 End of Service Life Error issues. Please follow our blogs and know more about what we provide 24*7 in Epson printer Support in Canada on +1-888-573-0071. Feel free to call us or visit our website.